Choose the correct option
You have to choose the correct option to fill the gap in a sentence. To do this well, follow our advice:
- Read the whole sentence with all options before you choose.
- When you choose an option, do you know why it is right? This can help you decide.
- When you choose an option, do you know why the other options are wrong? This can help you decide.
- Eliminate an option that you know is not correct.
- If you’re not sure which option to choose, use your instinct. Which option sounds better?
- If you don’t know the answer, guess. You may be right!
- Check your answers carefully when you finish.
To be compliant, registered training organisations in Australia must adhere to the Standards for RTOs 2015. Clause 1.16 states that:
- 'The RTO ensures that all trainers and assessors undertake professional development in the fields of the knowledge and practice of vocational training, learning and assessment including competency-based training and assessment. Professional development means activities that develop and/or maintain an individual’s skills, knowledge, expertise and other characteristics as a trainer or assessor. This includes both formal and informal activities that encompass vocational competencies, currency of industry skills and knowledge and practice of vocational training, learning and assessment, including competency based training and assessment.
- Examples of professional development activities include: (a) participation in courses, workshops, seminars, conferences, or formal learning programs; (b) participation in mentoring, professional associations or other learning networks; (c) personal development through individual research or reading of publications or other relevant information; (d) participation in moderation or validation activities; and (e) participation in industry release schemes'.