This qualification reflects the role of individuals who work as beauty therapists to provide a range of beauty therapy treatments and services, including lash and brow treatments, nail services, make-up, massage and waxing.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals employed as beauty therapists to provide a broad range of beauty therapy treatments and services including facial treatments, body massage and treatments, hair removal, lash and brow treatments, nail and make-up services.
This qualification reflects the role of senior managers and small business owners of personal services businesses. They are responsible for coordinating the day-to-day operation of the business and for planning, monitoring and evaluating the work of the team.
- Trainer: Catriona CLAYTON
This qualification reflects the role of massage therapists who provide general health maintenance treatments. It does not reflect the role of a remedial massage therapist. Practitioners may be self-employed or work within a larger health service.
This qualification reflects the role of remedial massage therapists who work with clients presenting with soft tissue dysfunction, musculoskeletal imbalance or restrictions in range of motion (ROM). Practitioners may be self-employed or work within a larger health service.
This qualification is suitable for autonomous individuals who identify and apply project management skills and knowledge in a wide variety of contexts. Job titles for these roles may include contracts officers, project administrators, quality officers and small business operators.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply project management skills and knowledge. They may manage projects in a variety of contexts, across a number of industry sectors. They have project leadership and management roles and are responsible for achieving project objectives.
The employability skills are non-technical skills which contribute to an individual’s effective
participation in the workplace. Employability skills are the essential skills, personal qualities and values that enable you to thrive in any workplace.
This short course provides the opportunity
within a real business context for young people to develop competence across the full range of
employability skills and personal attributes.
Choose the correct option
You have to choose the correct option to fill the gap in a sentence. To do this well, follow our advice:
- Read the whole sentence with all options before you choose.
- When you choose an option, do you know why it is right? This can help you decide.
- When you choose an option, do you know why the other options are wrong? This can help you decide.
- Eliminate an option that you know is not correct.
- If you’re not sure which option to choose, use your instinct. Which option sounds better?
- If you don’t know the answer, guess. You may be right!
- Check your answers carefully when you finish.
To be compliant, registered training organisations in Australia must adhere to the Standards for RTOs 2015. Clause 1.16 states that:
- 'The RTO ensures that all trainers and assessors undertake professional development in the fields of the knowledge and practice of vocational training, learning and assessment including competency-based training and assessment. Professional development means activities that develop and/or maintain an individual’s skills, knowledge, expertise and other characteristics as a trainer or assessor. This includes both formal and informal activities that encompass vocational competencies, currency of industry skills and knowledge and practice of vocational training, learning and assessment, including competency based training and assessment.
- Examples of professional development activities include: (a) participation in courses, workshops, seminars, conferences, or formal learning programs; (b) participation in mentoring, professional associations or other learning networks; (c) personal development through individual research or reading of publications or other relevant information; (d) participation in moderation or validation activities; and (e) participation in industry release schemes'.
Attending an English college is a critical phase in most international students' lives. it is the first stage of their academic journey in a foreign country. Our academic team are delighted to welcome you to our school since 2008, we recruit hundreds of international students to improving their English language ability every year.
Our teachers focus on how to successfully conduct each class in order to ensure quality teaching and learning.
We would like to make sure that we give you the care and support you need in order to successfully enter a school to pursue your given purpose/we believe by guiding you with a professional approach to your student life you are on your way to building a strong foundation for your future.
- Trainer: Liana Ghazarossian
This course applies to beauty therapists who work in beauty salons, massage clinics and spas. In this environment they work as part of a team but make independent treatment decisions.
It requires the ability to establish priorities with clients, synthesise knowledge of anatomy and physiology and lifestyle factors to design body massage routines, and provide advice on body products and protection from environmental damage. Body massage can be a single treatment or form part of a series of treatments.
This Course describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to provide services and advice to clients requiring hand, foot and nail care.
It requires the ability to recognise relevant contraindications and conditions, to understand the structure and function of hands, feet and nails and the effects of treatments and products, and to select and provide services and advice to meet the objectives of the client. The services and advice can be on an individual basis or form part of a series of services.
This Course applies to workers in beauty and nail salons, and spas. In this environment they make routine service decisions within a defined range but are responsible for the selection and provision of services to clients.
- Trainer: Kelly DWYER